Friday, March 2, 2007

The examinations ordeal

The consequences of my late night binge drinking session,constant failure to attend school and mistaking test papers as drawing boards finally caught up with me in the form of examinations.I was as lost as a happy feet penguin preparing to face off with Voldemort.I had to study everything for the semester in a day,which limits me to only 1-2hours of sleep per day,this cyclical routine lasted for a week.Fortunately,my Harry Potter came in the form of Jun Kai and as usual he fought off Voldemort,the only difference was this time he didn't use his trademark lightning scar,unknown to everyone he actually displayed the prowess of his hidden dragon.I am gratified and i am sure he is secretly jerking himself off and trying to contain those tears of joy while reading my post.Everyone should know i am a miser with commending.
I overcomed martyrdom unscathed as expected,nothing ever beats me.The moment it ended i sprinted out to the strawberries field half breaking out into a mandatory celebratory dance,half wondering why don't polytechnics organise after exams events like the naked mile and free flow parties.Nevermind about that,nothing can ruin my moment,not even the termination of all happy feet penguins would affect me now.

The many factors why i made it through this ordeal unscathed

1.Devil beside you
I was seduced and almost succumbed.For awhile my mind was in turmoil,i could feel the charms of it.The constant flooding of chronic reminiscence.It was overpowering.I could have given in,it would have been easy.It was the only thing that made me have a hominal leak of emotions since my very last relationship.All i had to do was believe in the plot of the serial.Oh how i was tempted,but being the tenacious me i stood strong not giving in to temptations.But i shall confess i wept while watching it,but its just the serial and i am over it already.Remember depression never catches up with me.

2.Ciggs and Cigars
We were extremely profligate in these tobacco products.It was our ultimate form of letting out.Oh wells,more in the form of the ciggs.Trust me you don't ever want to drag a mini cigar,we thought it was cute and bought it,being the unsuspecting victim we fell prey to it and smoked it as usual but it doesn't feel usual at all.It fucking feels like you have 4monster dicks shoved down your throat.Trust me if you know whats good for you,been there done that.

3.Winning eleven 10
We HAD to play everyday,this was 1 of the reasons we only start mugging at around12-2am,it was always "okok,1last match la","Wah,he damn tyco come la 1 more match" and "I only play 1 match,let me have my turn".Needless for any explanations,i was the king of the game and proud to be!

4.The concerned friends
Concerned is just a better word than naggy,but still it works fine for me and i am gratified.Whenever i am online too late in the night phrases like "Go study.NOW!","Why you so late still online,go study!","NO 5 mins,go now!" and "go study la,you can do it one'.Yeah i feel love coming from you people.Thanks

I know i am being weird in this post,lavishing people with praises and being generous with my thanks,maybe its just the after exams mood. Everything will be reverted back to normal soon though don't worry people!

No comments: