Tuesday, March 27, 2007

TheUnchaste transmission period

Its been awhile since i've been satisfying those guilty of secretly indulging in my sinfully divine library,but yes i hereby welcome myself back to Jerkalism with a concotion of contrition and stupidity.How can i even commit this act of infidelity to my palace of Jerkalism.I had reasons for going into transmission.

I wanted to abandon this divine library of mine,to change who i am and betray my thoughts,i was tempted and i succumbed.An angel's face, an Arabian princess's allure, a diplomat's charm,she was the sorceress i'll trade my soul for her poison.She came back into my life,she gave me a conscience and she made me feel that every tideous act i longed forgotten about was worth doing for her.The wake up calls in the wee hours,putting a ring and message melody in my phone for fear she might not get me(I always did vibrations only).It was tedious but somehow i felt happy doing it.
Beaten at my game.I'm actually sad before this post. I'm really swallowing hard not to say anything thats best left unsaid. You know that feeling you get when someone just touches you emotionally? She didnt take my breath away, i think she took something more.That gentle silence WAS tearing through me.

But from this moment,everything is gonna resume and don't worry nothing about is me has drastically changed

No comments: