Monday, February 12, 2007

A dick as cute as HelloKitty wearing a hat

Every thing that happens to me shall be deemed as interesting to my readers.I will start with my fucked up MRT trip where i got a seat,and there was this china version of Harry Potter with his gigantic spell book asleep beside me,probably too exhausted after his battle with his counter-part Draco Malfoy.Nevermind his sleeping antics but fuck,him trying to lean on me all the time in his sleep resulted in me playing dodgeball in the train to avoid getting molested.I am pissed.I guess Hogwarts doesn't educate them on proper train manners.

During our drinking session today,Figo really tickled us with his NKF and dialysis talk,not to forget his quote of "wanna suck my dick it is as cute as a hellokitty wearing a hat".Don't underestimate him he thought of all this in an instant during the phone conversation with a GIRL.He might not drink well but he brings entertainment.

No comments: