Friday, February 16, 2007

Confession..

I have a confession...

To clarify things from the start.Yes!I'm biologically male and NO i will not commit an act of infidelity and abandon the straight team i am playing for now.

I am currently addicted to a taiwanese serial titled "Devil beside you".Yes you people didn't get anything wrong and there is no typo here.If you people are contemplating teasing me,wait till you nincompoops catch the show and start jerking yourself off to it.I for SURE will laugh my BALLS off.Fuck you if you have already started laughing,start begging someone within your proximity to knee you in the groin to stop yourself from laughing.


For those who are in sync with me,you are exhibiting perspicacious judgment.You people know whats good for you and yea just catch it on youtube the greatest invention after condoms and alcohol.Don't bother buying it,you will just chuck it outside after watching it once.

No comments: